There is always a long list of trends for every season. Not all of them translate well to “real” life. I selected five Spring 2016 trends that are the most wearable and are easy to find at every price point.
1. White shirt: designers gave the wardrobe staple a new look for the runways-you can’t go wrong with a crisp white button-down.
2. Denim: newer frayed & uneven hems can be dressed up or down with accessories
3. Cold-shoulder: off the shoulder tops are a stylish way to show some skin.
4. Stripes: a traditional nautical striped shirt looks great with jeans or go for a graphic look with a horizontal striped dress.
5. Lingerie: boudoir wear aka slip dress is a nice transition between seasons when paired with button-down sweater.